27th April

As yesterday was so manic Sarah and I seem to spend most of the day with our laptops looking at houses to buy! We’ve decided to go up this weekend instead of waiting for the end of the month as planned due to the two offers that we got yesterday especially as the people would appear to be ready to move as soon as they can! I phone up my step mum and asked if we can come up but don’t tell her why yet – probably best to do that face to face. Most of the agents are shut but we put together a short list ready for Sarah to phone tomorrow!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s